We take wellness seriously! This statement includes your health, your pet’s, and our team.
To ensure our clients are completely comfortable and safe from possible viral infections, masks will be used during consultations IF clients request it and throughout any other visit where family members are at home.
We ask our clients to notify us if:
- anyone in the home has shown signs of sickness (vomiting, diarrhea, respiratory) or fever
- anyone in the home has been in contact with someone having a viral infection.
To better serve our clients, their family and pets we will notify you if:
- your sitter has shown signs of sickness (vomiting, diarrhea, respiratory) or fever
- your sitter has been in contact with someone having a viral infection.
A backup sitter is always identified for these situations and will be assigned as caregiver if your sitter is not available.
While in your home, we always take the following precautions:
- Wash our hands frequently.
- We carry and use hand sanitizer
While staying in your home caring for your pets, we will thoroughly sanitize the parts of the house that we will be using (primarily the kitchen and bathroom) throughout the visit and at and end of the stay.
When walking the pups, we ensure maintaining distance from other people and their pets to ensure the safety of your pup.