We take our Covid-19 precautions serious because we care. We take wellness serious! This statement includes your health, your pet’s, and our team.
To ensure our clients are completely comfortable and safe from possible infections, masks are used during consultations and throughout any other visit where family members are at home.
To better serve our clients, their family and pets we will notify you if:
- your sitter has shown respiratory signs or fever
- your sitter has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- your sitter has had a high risk of exposure to COVID-19 (for example, an emergency room physician)
- your sitter (or their close contacts) have a current history of travel both inside and outside of the US
We ask our clients to notify us if:
- anyone in the home has shown respiratory signs or fever
- anyone in the home has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- anyone in the home has had a high risk of exposure to COVID-19 (for example, an emergency room physician)
- anyone in the home (or their close contacts) have a current history of travel both inside and outside of the US
While in your home, we always take the following precautions:
- Wash our hands frequently.
- We carry and use hand sanitizer
- We limit close personal contact with client pets such as, avoid kissing pets on the head or allowing them to lick our face. Although we love doggie kisses and hugs, we understand that it must be limited at this time. We still give lots of love ..and treats when those are available!
- When walking the pups, we ensure maintaining a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from other people.
While staying in your home caring for your pets, we will thoroughly sanitize the parts of the house that we will be using (primarily the kitchen and bathroom) throughout the visit and at and end of the stay.