Walking Happy Dogs All Over Cobb County
Daily Dog Walks
Being a family team of dog walkers, we have several years experience & decades of loving animals under our belts. With us, your dog will have the develop a great relationship with each daily walker insuring a great experience during their routine. We feel it's important to know all their little quirks, the places they like to sniff, and their favorite spots so that the time we spend with your best friend is quality time that really suits their needs. See our pricing for special rates for weekly recurring mid day walks.
BIG and small we love and walk them all!
Why Use a Dog Walker?
- We ensure that your dog keeps their normal routine, which means a happy dog
- As with humans, pets need regular and consistent exercise to live long, healthy, and happy lives. One of the absolute best ways to keep your dog healthy is to provide multiple 20+ minute walks per day.
- Walking not only gets your dog the exercise she/he needs, but it also stimulates his/her senses. Dogs need these brief encounters with the world and other dog smells and sights
- Simply put, a tired dog is a good dog. Regular walking helps to release excess energy in your pup, resulting in calmer behavior at home.
- With frequent, lengthy walks, your dog will be less inclined to bark, chew, bite, use the bathroom indoors, etc.
- Sometimes, consistent lengthy walks are difficult to fit into our schedules. With a regular dog walker, your dog still gets all of the exercise and attention they deserve, while you get back a great deal of time. Everyone wins!