Scheduling Service / Client Responsibilities
- Reservations for new clients will be initiated via the Power Pet Sitter Portal using the New Registration button located on the home page, or by accessing the following: https://ppcss.powerpetsitter.com/. PPCSS office is notified once the profile is created and will contact you to schedule the initial consultation. Please note: Confirmation emails are normally received in the SPAM folder. This is not a result of PPCSS practices, but is an anomaly of the Power Pet Sitter software
All phone and email inquiries will be directed to the Portal for new registration set up.
- Reservations for established clients may be made via telephone at 404-326-1052, email (email@example.com) or via the Portal scheduling program. We have upgraded to a new version of the scheduling software. If you have not scheduled service since the upgrade, your Portal login should be your email address as your username and your last name (First letter capitalized) as your password. If you are unable to login using this process you will need to request a new password using the “Forgot password” link. PPCSS does not have capability of resetting your password.
- Confirmation of reservation – PPCSS will phone or email within 48 hours prior to scheduled departure to confirm reservation. If you call us with less than two days notice to request pet sitting visits, we may charge you a per visit fee as a Late Booking Fee in order to rearrange our schedules and accommodate your needs.
- Extended Stays – PPCSS will confirm by voice mail or email any client request for an extension of service and will update the booking via the scheduling software within the Portal.
- Cancellation Non-Holiday – PPCSS understands that plans may change. We will not charge a cancellation fee if client gives adequate notice of 12 hrs for such cancellations.
- Cancellation Holiday – At Thanksgiving and Christmas, there will be a cancellation charge of one-half of the scheduled visits. This amount shall be due within five days of cancellation notice. Should any portion of the prepaid unused home care visits originally reserved not be used, one half of same will be credited toward future pet sits. There will be no cash refunds issued.
- Wellness check – Client acknowledges and agrees that it is the clients responsibility to contact PPCSS upon your return or your sitter will be required to perform a wellness check on your pet. If the wellness check requires an additional visit due to no response from client and additional charge will be added to the total bill, not exceeding the normal charge for a visit.
- Payment – PPCSS prefers payment to be made at the time of initial consultation or on the first day the service begins if service is paid via check, cash or electronic means other than Credit card. For payments made via the portal it is required that cards be current. If paying via personal check, there is a $45 return check fee.
- PPCSS’s Client Contract – must be agreed upon via the Portal at the time the profile is created for services to be initiated and reservations to be scheduled.